Our mission is to enable innovation in maritime
We are a leading source of research and intelligence on emerging technologies within maritime. We help industry leaders to understand and prepare for the future.
Free Report: Welfare 2.0:
How can the next generation of technology enable better crew safety, health and wellbeing at sea?
This 30-page report, published in partnership with Inmarsat explores the role technology can play in improving the welfare of the 1.6 million men and women who work at sea. The report includes:
- A breakdown of the role that data and analytics can play in preventing critical safety incidents on board.
- An in depth look into seafarer mental, social, and physical health and what technologies exist to improve them.
- An overview of the barriers to professional development at sea, and some of the startups working to overcome them.
- An overview of the welfare technology market, including funding and investments into human factors startups.
- Recommendations on how technology can be used to improve overall welfare at sea.
Recently updated companies
Want ongoing access to shipping innovation insight? Create a free Thetius account
- Get free access to information and analysis on over 500 innovators within maritime and the wider supply chain.
- Access cutting edge insight and analysis into emerging maritime technology trends.
- Stay up to date with new companies and research sent to your inbox every week.