Decarbonising shipping is more than a commitment to the future health of planet Earth. It is an issue of business continuity and a key component in fostering relevant and resilient shipping companies fit for this decade and beyond.
Regardless of size or specialism, all shipping companies looking to stay compliant, relevant, and competitive in the years ahead, must put ideas into action and build an effective energy transition plan.
Revealing the results of our latest research programme conducted in partnership with Inmarsat, this transformative report guides readers through a model process for developing a practical strategy for maritime decarbonisation. We examine some of the best tools for yielding results and those which have the potential to extend the economic lives of maritime assets and increase business value and resilience over time.
Download for free and gain access to:
- The “three-by-three” transition model, which breaks the process into three practical planning phases.
- Understanding on how these planning phases are applied across three transition domains – the operation, the asset, and the human element.
- Eight action steps which provide a pathway to building coherent transition plans and putting them into action.
- Exclusive insight and testimony from maritime business leaders who are achieving positive results from their decarbonisation tools.
- A unifying picture on how to join the art and the science of maritime decarbonisation from planning, to execution and getting results.
Is AI making a meaningful impact on reducing GHG emissions in shipping? Can making ship hulls ‘stickier’ actually make them more efficient? Can contract law offer overlooked opportunities? Download our Decarbonisation Toolkit and access the latest thinking on these questions and many more.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the pathways to success in maritime decarbonisation. In it, we develop a “three-by-three” model for planning and implementing an effective maritime energy transition and guide readers through a selection of best practice examples from industry peers.
This report unifies the very best approaches to decarbonisation and brings insights and action steps together in one place. The report is packed full of real-world examples and testimony from some of the maritime industries most forward-thinking leaders.