This 6,000 word report contains an introduction to ship management technology, a market overview and details of the 140+ companies currently developing the technologies worldwide, details of funding and investments into the space, an analysis of patent registrations, and a market size and opportunities forecast.
The report, market landscape, and market sizing cover any technology that enables the management of a fleet of ships from ashore. The ship management technology market can be broadly split into six segments; bunkers and procurement, vessel performance and routing, crewing and training, end to end solutions and technical management, chartering and cargo monitoring, and connectivity and data management. The report contains an overview of each market segment and details some of the key innovations happening in each.
Key insights from the report:
- The Ship Management Technology market is worth $3.8bn annually, with a forecasted CAGR of 3.73% to 2025.
- $280 million of venture capital has been invested in ship management technology since 2010.
- The ship management technology space is a mature market sector with significant M&A opportunities.
Want access to this market map?
This market map is included in all Thetius Subscriptions and is available to purchase as a standalone report for £997.
- 6,000 word downloadable pdf report with in-depth analysis of the sector
- Details of all ship management technology suppliers operating today
- Monthly market updates sent by email for 12 months
- Access to updates to the report for 12 months
Contents of the market map:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to Ship Management Technology
- Market Overview
- Bunkers and Procurement
- Vessel performance and routing
- Crewing and training
- End to end solutions, classification, and technical management
- Chartering, commercial, and cargo monitoring
- Connectivity and data management
- Market Landscape
- Startup providers
- SME Providers
- Corporate Providers
- Funding, investment and M&A
- Patent Registrations
- Industry adoption
- Market size and opportunities