Table of Contents
- Introduction to Ship Management Technology
- Market Overview
- Bunkers and Procurement
- Vessel performance and routing
- Crewing and training
- End to end solutions, classification, and technical management
- Chartering, commercial, and cargo monitoring
- Connectivity and data management
- Market Landscape
- Startup providers
- SME Providers
- Corporate Providers
- Funding, investment and M&A
- Patent Registrations
- Industry adoption
- Market size and opportunities
The ship management technology market includes any software or software enabled services used in the commercial or technical management of merchant vessels. A significant proportion of the services provided today are cloud based data and analytics applications, though there is a growing role for IoT and artificial intelligence applications.
The ship management technology market can be broadly split into six segments; bunkers and procurement; vessel performance and routing; crewing and training; end to end solutions, classification and technical management; chartering, commercial and cargo monitoring; and connectivity and data management.
Intelligence Subscribers Only
This content is only available to subscribers of the Thetius Intelligence Platform. For a demo and subscription options request a callback from our team.