We are a leading source of intelligence, analysis, and research on emerging technologies within the supply chain, helping industry leaders to understand and prepare for the future.
We combine proprietary and public data with industry expertise to predict future innovation and help senior executives within shipping to make better strategic technology decisions.
What we do
- A searchable database of startups and innovation projects in maritime.
- 500+ companies and projects profiled with more added every week.
- Rich company profiles detailing funding, technology use, team members, and contact details.
- In depth market briefings on emerging technology trends.
- Analysis of technologies, industry adoption, funding, and market leading companies or projects.
- Analysis on global patent filings.
- Understand IP protections in place for potential investments, acquisition targets, or partners.
- Predict product launches from competitors ahead of time.
- Understand which companies are competing with each other or operating in the same space.
- Spot threats and partnership opportunities before anyone else.
- Analyse market size, market investment, and problem areas.
Private Technology Briefings
- Identify and understand opportunities and threats to your business with custom technology briefings.
- Answer specific questions on the market and receive custom analysis.
- We work with leading brands who want to build an audience and make a mark on their industry sector.
- We have a strong track record for working with clients to publish original research of outstanding quality.
Speaking and Events
- Thetius founder Nick Chubb regularly delivers technology briefings at conferences, events, and private meetings around the world.
- Nick is an experienced keynote speaker, panellist, and conference/session chair.